Generate, Oxygenate, Evacuate
Conventional oxygen systems cannot penetrate dangerous battlefield areas due to safety.
- Lower weight – 12 pounds
- Smaller cube – 4 3/8 X 26.8 inches long
- Robust and reliable in extreme temperatures
- Use in harsh conditions (sand & dust)
- High operating altitudes, up to 18,000 feet
- Up to 90 minutes of battery operation
The use of bottled oxygen on and around the battlefield creates multiple problems – running out of oxygen, air/ground transportation, logistical supply and resupply, bottle exchange and personal endangerment.
- No running out of oxygen
- Produces 3,000 mL of oxygen
- AC, DC and Battery power operation
- Pulse Dose Mode with autoSAT® Technology
- Adjustable sensitivity triggering
- Tactical Mode
SeQual SAROS is safe, simple and sustainable. It can move with the patient on the battlefield, to a field hospital and during en route care air evacuations.
- No more storage and filling tanks
- Not considered hazardous cargo
- Replaces “D” and “H” cylinders
- Conveniently fits into existing cylinder holders
- Moves with the patient
The SeQual SAROS does not store oxygen once it is turned off. Unlike high-pressure oxygen cylinders, the SeQual SAROS is not considered hazardous cargo.