CAIRE Companion 5
Companion 5 is a 5 LPM compact stationary designed specifically for quality, performance, and reliability.
CAIRE’s 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
Patients love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continuous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output thanks to CAIRE’s ultraSILENT™ technology which virtually eliminates purge (exhaust) noise.
- No gross particle filter to clean; no 9-volt battery to replace.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights.
- Available with or without oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%.
Homecare providers and care facilities love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Built for durability and longevity.
- CAIRE’s autoFLOW™ technology optimizes overall performance
- Adjusts valve cycle timing based on flow rates
- Reduces compressor load by 25% at 2 LPM
- Decreases wear on all major components
- Consistent purity delivered at all flow rates
- High capacity compressor and sieve beds.
- Proprietary moisture-resistant MGB SecoBlend™ sieve mixture.
- Limited connections and modular design for easy service.
- Intake filter accessible through filter door and lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals.
- Large and easy-to-read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes.
- 3-year warranty.