Engineer to Order VIP
Wherever you are in the world, Chart Engineer to Order Vacuum Insulated Pipe can be configured, priced, delivered and installed quickly to meet your liquid industrial gas needs.
- Easy: Simple installation with standard modules and quick bayonet connections.
- Reliable: Long-term reliability, providing many years of maintenance-free service.
- High Performance: Thermal efficiency is more than 10 times greater than foam insulated pipe.
Engineer to Order Vacuum Insulated Pipe accommodates pressures up to 150 psi and is suitable for liquid nitrogen (LN2) and liquid argon (LAR) applications within this range, including:
- Space simulation for temperature testing satellites for the space industry
- Nanoparticle cleaning for layered electronic processor manufacturing of smart phones for the consumer product industry
- Temperature shock testing of electronic components for the automotive and aerospace / defense industries
- Nitrogen dosing to increase bottle rigidity and increase shelf life for the food and beverage industry
The Engineer to Order VIP system offers pre-engineered standard modular sections for flexible configuration and easy, low-cost installation. Bayonet connections eliminate the need for cutting or field welding. Modules can be reused and reconfigured if your facility layout changes or expands. Internal bellows offer improved protection while accommodating a greater than 400°F temperature differential between the interior and exterior.
Installation of your vacuum insulated pipe system is a snap with thermally efficient bayonet connections. Simply engage the male bayonet into the female bayonet until the flanges contact the O-ring, then tighten a V-band clamp around the bayonet flange. VIP uses time-proven MVE® Shrink-Fit Bayonets™ to provide reliable and leak-proof connections.
Engineer to Order VIP Modules
Engineer to Order VIP consists of pre-engineered, thermally efficient modules that can easily be configured to create your customers cryogenic delivery system. Units are available in 304 stainless steel (rigid) or 321 stainless steel (flex). Standard certification includes:
- Piping systems built in accordance with ASME B31.3
- ISO-9001:2008 facility
- Cleaned for cryogenic service (not O2)
- Helium mass spec tested to 1x10-9 cc/sec
- Vacuum retention test prior to shipment (option)