Solutions and Equipment to Fight COVID-19
Chart provides liquid oxygen storage and delivery solutions for medical institutions of all sizes.
If you have a new requirement, wish to expand capacity or require spare parts for a Chart system already in use, contact us! Our experts will get you the right solution for your needs
In the US, Chart’s Cryo-Lease division, located in New Hampshire, currently has a limited number of oxygen trailers for lease. Contact customer service for more details on these mobile units.
We're proud to be supporting the global fight against COVID-19
Dura-Cyl® Liquid Cylinders for Liquid Oxygen Storage and Delivery
- Remote fill of portable liquid oxygen systems that supply oxygen to home health care and nursing home patients who are prescribed supplemental oxygen
- Augment fixed medical oxygen systems with added capacity
- Suitable for medical institutions of all sizes
- Variety of sizes giving flexibility in transportation and resupply
- Liquid cylinders are exchanged full for empty and are instantly deployable
Perma-Cyl® MicroBulk Storage Systems
- Liquid oxygen storage for respiratory healthcare in smaller demand applications like outpatient surgery centers, nursing homes, small hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities
- Storage for the mandatory 24-hour backup supply of liquid oxygen to a hospital's primary bulk tank storage of oxygen
- Oxygen source in a field hospital and/or pop-up medical facility
- Remote filling of medical E cylinders
Perma-Cyl® units are:
- Pallet or skid based and can be installed very quickly on any surface with a fork truck
- Portable and can be moved on-site, empty or full, ideal for placing in remote locations
Orca™ MicroBulk Delivery Systems
Chart's Orca mobile units are a critical piece of equipment in the delivery of liquid oxygen.
- Equipped to fill liquid cylinders and tanks of all sizes
- Maneuverable and hence especially suited to urban areas and difficult locations where the roads are too narrow for a bulk liquid oxygen transport trailer
Mobile Hospital Oxygen Trailer
Trailer mounted complete medical oxygen storage and gas distribution system.
- Disaster relief
- Augment fixed medical oxygen systems with additional capacity
- Suitable for hospitals and clinics, field hospitals, pop-up medical facilities
- Liquid storage with built-in vaporization for direct supply of oxygen gas
- Fully relocatable taking oxygen to where it's needed
- Operates as a stand-alone or integrates seamlessly with current oxygen patient delivery infrastructure
- Fully operational within hours of deployment
- Provides up to 3 days continuous oxygen supply
- Meets NFPA 99 or CRN approval
In response to the current crisis Chart is repurposing storage tanks, utilizing inventory and working with suppliers across the supply chain to reduce the lead-time on mobile oxygen units.
Parts and Accessories
Chart maintains a comprehensive inventory of spare parts and accessories to keep our equipment operating at peak performance. We are working to keep stock on all the critical replacement parts that may be needed on mobile delivery trailers (Orca units), bulk storage tanks, portable and semi-portable cylinders (Dura-Cyl cylinders and Perma-Cyl systems), transfer hoses, vaporizers and more.
Thanks to gasworld for publishing this feature on Chart's support of the global fight against COVID-19
Read The Article
Liquid Oxygen System for Ventilator Supply Case Study
Read The Article
Thanks to Hospodářské noviny for publishing this feature on how Chart Ferox is managing production during hard times of COVID-19 (Article is in Czech)
Read The Article