Allowing Smaller Users to Enjoy the Benefits of On-site Gas Delivery
Our Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage System has set the global standard for the intermediate-sized gas end user.
Chart's Build-Your-Own Perma-Cyl® System program enables the gas distributor to customize the tank controls to match their customer's application and their business process - this helped rewrite the book on packaged gases storage.
Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage Systems are reliable, efficient and economical solutions for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2, N2O, and LNG service. Designed for a higher level of thermal efficiency, Perma-Cyl systems can hold their gas contents longer with lower pressure rise than other similar sized vessels.
The Perma-Max™ MicroBulk Storage Systems are specifically designed for CO2 service. One notable performance improvement is the fast fill feature – at least three times the fill rate over our standard Perma-Cyl® MicroBulk Storage Series from a typical beverage delivery truck. The upsizing and redesign of the top fill educator circuit reduces the overall fill time, and it also reduces the amount of vent gas during delivery for a more efficient fill. Other new design features include all stainless steel ball valves, larger internal pressure builder and vaporizer coils for faster pressure recovery and increased gas flow rates. Dedicated pressure builder and economizer regulators also contribute to this improved performance.
Perma-Max™ MicroBulk CO2 Systems Applications
Images in Order Shown
- Perma-Cyl 450 ZX VHP
- Perma-Cyl Family - Chart Europe
- Perma-Cyl 3000 HP / VHP Horizontal
- Perma-Cyl Family - Chart US
- Perma-Max 1400 XHP
- Perma-Cyl 3000 - Chart Europe
- Perma-Cyl 5500 w/FlexFill™ Piping Option
- MicroBulk Medical Skid
- Sizes, pressures and configurations to meet most applications
- Capacities from 230 liters to 5500 liters (60.8 gal to 1350 gal)
- Pressures from 235 psi to 537 psi (16.2 bar to 37 bar)
- Orca MicroBulk Delivery System automatically stops the fill process when Perma-Cyl system is full
- High-pressure high flow models for laser assist applications
- Outdoor or indoor installation and operation