Allowing Smaller Users to Enjoy the Benefits of On-site Gas Delivery
Our Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage System has set the global standard for the intermediate-sized gas end user.
Chart's Build-Your-Own Perma-Cyl® System program enables the gas distributor to customize the tank controls to match their customer's application and their business process - this helped rewrite the book on packaged gases storage.
Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage Systems are reliable, efficient and economical solutions for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2, N2O, and LNG service. Designed for a higher level of thermal efficiency, Perma-Cyl systems can hold their gas contents longer with lower pressure rise than other similar sized vessels.
Images in Order Shown
- Perma-Cyl 450 ZX VHP
- Perma-Cyl Family - Chart Europe
- Perma-Cyl 3000 HP / VHP Horizontal
- Perma-Cyl Family - Chart US
- Perma-Cyl 3000 - Chart Europe
- Perma-Cyl 5500 w/FlexFill™ Piping Option
- MicroBulk Medical Skid
- Sizes, pressures and configurations to meet most applications
- Capacities from 230 liters to 5500 liters (60.8 gal to 1350 gal)
- Pressures from 235 psi to 537 psi (16.2 bar to 37 bar)
- Orca MicroBulk Delivery System automatically stops the fill process when Perma-Cyl system is full
- High-pressure high flow models for laser assist applications
- Outdoor or indoor installation and operation