Dura-Cyl Liquid Cylinders
The Dura-Cyl series is a premium transportable liquid cylinder for cryogenic service.
The patented internal support system design and quality construction makes the Dura-Cyl® Liquid Cylinder series the most efficient yet rugged cylinder on the market today. Along with the patented Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold and our wide choice of caster base options, the Dura-Cyl series is also the most user-friendly cylinder available. Adding our industry-leading 7-year vacuum warranty, the Dura-Cyl liquid cylinder provides the lowest cost of ownership - making it the preferred choice in transportable liquid cylinders.
- Ideal for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2 or nitrous oxide
- Different sizes, pressure, and features to meet your needs
- Stainless steel bottle construction
- Thick, dent-resistant outer shell
- Durable inner-vessel support system
- Heavy-duty footring and large diameter handling ring with four supports
- Optional Micrometer Controlled Regulator (MCR) or Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM)
- Roto-Tel™ Liquid Level Gauge
Dura-Cyl MCR models have a combination pressure control regulator with our exclusive calibrated micrometer adjusting screw. The LCCM models have an integral mounted combination pressure control regulator, isolation valve and a calibrated dome control knob.
Some Dura-Cyl models are available with either round or square stainless steel caster bases for safe and easy mobility. The Dura-Cyl LP models feature the "sight gauge" liquid level indicator and a liquid globe valve with an extended stem for less ice build-up on the handle for easier operation.