Brazed aluminum heat exchangers provide optimal thermal performance and operating efficiency versus other heat exchanger types and are at the heart of our standard and modular plant solutions and process technologies.
Standard Plant Solutions for Small Scale LNG
Chart offers three standard plant solutions for small scale LNG liquefaction:
C100N ; 100,000 gallons per day (165 tons per day) liquefaction capacity
C250IMR ; 250,000 gallons per day (400 tons per day) liquefaction capacity
C450IMR ; 450,000 gallons per day (725 tons per day) liquefaction capacity
- Complete packaged solution comprising process technology, detailed mechanical design, Chart manufactured proprietary equipment and all other plant items required to liquefy pipeline quality natural gas
- Plants feature Chart designed and built brazed aluminum heat exchangers for improved thermal performance and operating efficiency
- Standardized off the shelf designs
- Chart proprietary liquefaction process technology
- Plants can incorporate ‘bolt on’ modules to handle gas pre-treatment, nitrogen rejection and natural gas liquids (NGL) recovery for a variety of different gas compositions
Modular Plant Solutions for Mid Scale LNG
Chart’s mid-scale modular model challenges the traditional paradigm that a large baseload LNG facility provides the best economy of scale.
The development and construction of a baseload facility requires multiple billions in financing as well as many years planning, permitting and construction. In contrast to the risk profile and upward CAPEX Chart's mid-scale LNG solutions use multiple, smaller modular LNG trains that allow clients to scale projects according to market conditions by expand capacity as demand grows. Modular solutions are quicker to market and thereby generate faster revenues for stakeholders.
Chart’s modularized mid-scale LNG solution enables clients to stage growth and investment