Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage System
Allowing small and medium volume users to enjoy the benefits of on-site gas delivery.
Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage Systems provide reliable, efficient and economical solutions for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2, N2O, and LNG.
Designed to replace high pressure gas cylinders, Perma-Cyl eliminates:
- waste and expense of full for empty gas cylinders
- cylinder change-overs
- residual gas losses
- lost or damaged cylinders
- cylinder inventory management
- manual handling injuries
Perma-Cyl is designed to a higher level of thermal efficiency than competitor products, which means it holds its gas contents longer with lower pressure rise. In fact the extraordinary thermal quality of Perma-Cyl limits product losses during extended periods of little, or even no, gas use.
- Size, pressure and configurations to meet most applications
- Manufactured in Chart's US, European and Chinese facilities in accordance with all applicable international quality standards and regional codes
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation and operation
- Capacities from 230 to 7,000 liters (61 to 1840 gal)
- Top fill float is designed to allow single hose filling without product loss, under normal conditions
- Automatic shut-off when used in cojunction with Orca™ MicroBulk delivery system
- Caster/pallet base depending on model
- ZX range designed for high pressure, high flow applications
- Special features for medical gas use
- Horizontal versions of selected models available
- Perma-Max range for CO2 service
Chart's Build-Your-Own Perma-Cyl® System program enables gas distributors to customize the tank controls to match their customer's application and their business process.
The Perma-Max™ MicroBulk Storage Systems for CO2 Service
- Includes fast fill feature – at least three times the fill rate over our standard Perma-Cyl® MicroBulk Storage Series from a typical beverage delivery truck
- Upsizing and redesign of the top fill educator circuit reduces overall fill time and also reduces the amount of vent gas during delivery for a more efficient fill
- Design features include all stainless steel ball valves, larger internal pressure builder and vaporizer coils for faster pressure recovery and increased gas flow rates
- Dedicated pressure builder and economizer regulators also contribute to this improved performance.
Perma-Max™ MicroBulk CO2 Systems Applications
Medical MicroBulk Skid
Specially engineered Perma-Cyl solution for oxygen and nitrogen to serve critical medical facilities such as surgery centers, nursing homes, small hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, veterinary facilities, hyperbaric chambers and dental surgeries.
Click here to access the spec sheet.
Cyl-Tel® Liquid Level Gauge
Digital electronic liquid level gauge designed specifically for the Perma-Cyl® MicroBulk Storage System tanks. Recently updated to include the latest in electronic and differential pressure measurement technologies. The new design includes:
- accurate liquid level reading using differential pressure
- graphical display
- simplified logic with 9 selectable units that eliminates the need for lookup charts
The Cyl-Tel gauge is telemetry-ready with built-in outputs that eliminate the need for additional boards and is completely compatible to most current telemetry system requirements.
Options and Accessories
Extensive line of options and accessories including:
- Vacuum jacketed valves and bayonets
- Isolation and pressure relief valve options
- Rupture discs
- Manifolds and Tee-connections
- Exterior stainless steel wall box for remote filling
- External pressure build vaporizer coil for high pressure, high flow gas applications