Ambient Air Vaporizers
SuperGap™ high performance ambient vaporizers provide zero cost heating for a huge variety of liquid gases and cryogens.
Supergap™ ambient vaporizers use the natural convection of air to vaporize liquefied gases. Finned aluminum tubes absorb heat from the air and transfer it to the product gas. A combination of proprietary fin tube profiles maximize heat transfer performance and optimize run times.
Ambient air vaporizers can be matched to any application for the vaporization of nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2, LNG, ammonia, chlorine, ethylene and many other cryogens and liquefied gases.
- Available according to all international pressure vessel codes and certifications including ASME, CRN and PED
- Manufacturing locations in US, Europe and Asia
- Flow rates up to 200,000 SCFH
- Fully engineered and tested to withstand the demanding thermal cycling and ice loads, including uneven frost build up, generated through long term use
- Withstand 100mph (160kph) winds and zone 4 seismic forces
- Industry's highest enhanced internal multi-fin heat transfer area
- Perimeter frame and legs for unrestricted airflow
Huge range of optional features, including:
- Stainless steel, Monel and other alloy liners available for high pressure and/or corrosive service
- Design pressures >15,000 psig
- Electropolished 316 LSS internals for ultra-pure applications
Natural Draft Vaporizers - provide additional benefits of zero maintenance and zero impact on the environment.
Mobile Units - trailer mounted solutions for emergency/temporary deployment situations.